Qualtrics is a web-based survey service. Our license agreement allows all Rutgers faculty, staff and students to use the Qualtrics.
To use this service, point your browser at http://rutgers.qualtrics.com, login using your NetID and password, and create your account. You can click on ‘Help and Feedback’ in the upper right corner to help you get started with using Qualtrics.
All faculty and staff accounts are placed in divisions based on RIAS/Banner Org IDs. This grouping allows for colleges and other groups to have their own division admins.
Weekly training webinars for “Getting Started with Qualtrics”, “Advanced Survey Building”, and “Reporting” are available. Just register at http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/misc-pages/misc/training-webinars/
For help, please email qualtrics_support @ email.rutgers.edu or contact a Qualtrics administrator for your department.
- HIPAA BAA agreement was signed when the Mobile/Offline option was added.
- Due to spamming issues accounts are initially limited to about 10,000 emails per week unless owner agrees to additional spam guidelines. Send email to qualtrics_support @ email.rutgers.edu for more info.
Additional options will soon be available to all Rutgers users. The options include the Offline Option as well as the File Upload, Table of Contents, and API options.
If you are interested in trying out these features before they are available by default to all users, please contact email@example.com.
and scroll down to file upload. This option allows for up to a 16Meg file to be added to questions.
Here are some additional resources that are strongly recommended:
- The Five-Step Program (http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/learn-qualtrics-in-5-steps) will teach you all you need to know to get started. It includes recorded trainings and survey-building activities, and the whole program can be completed in less than three hours.
- Webinars (upcoming and/or recorded) are included on the Qualtrics Events web site at qualtrics.com/events/
- New Features: http://qualtrics.com/research-suite/new-features/
Basic information is available at software.rutgers.edu
To stay informed of updates to this Rutgers site license, join the Qualtrics User Community at Rutgers by signing in here
Contact OIT Help Desk for Qualtrics support specific to Rutgers University:
qualtrics_support @ email.rutgers.edu