This document walks through the process of connecting Outlook 2010 or 2013 to Office 365.
1) Make sure Outlook is closed
2) Click Start, Click Control Panel and then Click Mail
3) Click Show Profiles and then click Add
4) Type a name for the profile, (ex. RUCONNECT) and then click OK.
5) The information of your recent outlook will show, delete the email address and type in your current domain email address and password. Auto discovery will confirm and setup the account. Please do NOT select “Manual setup or additional server types”
6) Click Next and Auto discover will search for the Office365 Server. Once complete, select Finish. You can now launch Outlook to connect to Office 365.