This form is used for requesting a reservation for hands-on classes in teaching labs at the OIT computing facilities on the New Brunswick and Piscataway campuses.
- Each class participant must have a valid Rutgers NetID to use the teaching labs
- If university affiliated participants need valid accounts, please visit netid.rutgers.edu.
- If non-university affiliated participants (guests) need valid accounts, please visit https://requests.rutgers.edu/guest/guest.htm to request guest accounts. It is recommended that guest accounts be requested at least 2 weeks in advance of the date of the reservation.
- Reservation times must comply with Lab Hours. If your reservation request is for times outside the normal operating hours of a lab, please review the "Are there any fees for this reservation" section on the Teaching Lab page.
In order to request a reservation please:
- Fill out the following form.
- Check your information to verify that it is correct
- Click on the "submit request" button below the form to submit your request
- This is only a request. By itself, this form does not constitute a reservation.
- We will confirm via e-mail whether or not your request can be met.
- A copy of your submission will also be sent to you via e-mail for your verification purposes.
- If you receive neither a reply nor a verification notice, please follow up by contacting the appropriate manager.
- By sending in this request for a reservation, you are accepting the terms as listed on the Teaching Labs page.
- Once a reservation has been confirmed, information submitted through this form will be publicly viewable on the Teaching Lab calendar excluding email addresses and phone numbers.
- You can like to view the current schedule for the teaching labs via the links below:
Questions/comments regarding the OIT Computer Labs and/or this webform can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org