Yes. Their mobile devices and desktops need to point to the new email and calendar service. The reconfiguration may be performed by the departmental/unit IT support staff or possibly by the end user themselves. Information on reconfiguration will be made available on the Rutgers Connect web site (https://oit.rutgers.edu/connect).
Will it be necessary to reconfigure peoples mobile devices and desktop systems for those using Rutgers Connect?
- [FAQ] Why have I been getting so much spam since I whitelisted one of my other email addresses (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)?
- [FAQ] How can App developers use group accounts to send email?
- [FAQ] Can we use Skype for Business PSTN Conferencing?
- [FAQ] How will departmental mailing list services be handled?
- [FAQ] Are calendars included in the requirement to use Rutgers Connect for all University business?