Yes. Their mobile devices and desktops need to point to the new email and calendar service. The reconfiguration may be performed by the departmental/unit IT support staff or possibly by the end user themselves. Information on reconfiguration will be made available on the Rutgers Connect web site (https://oit.rutgers.edu/connect).
Will it be necessary to reconfigure peoples mobile devices and desktop systems for those using Rutgers Connect?
- [FAQ] Why have I been getting so much spam since I whitelisted one of my other email addresses (for example, email@example.com)?
- [FAQ] How can App developers use group accounts to send email?
- [FAQ] Why are the delegates for my room in Connect being asked to accept or decline booking requests when the room is set to accept or decline booking requests automatically?
- [FAQ] How will departmental mailing list services be handled?
- [FAQ] Are publicly viewable calendars possible?