Currently, rooms will make use of any listed delegates for the room even if the room is set not to require delegate review of booking requests. Administrators are able to change various room settings, including delegation; if you do not need to use delegates for a room you have admin access to, you should remove the delegates. More information about admin access to resources in EAC is available at https://oit.rutgers.edu/connect/admin/tools/eac/resource-accounts .
Why are the delegates for my room in Connect being asked to accept or decline booking requests when the room is set to accept or decline booking requests automatically?
- [FAQ] Why have I been getting so much spam since I whitelisted one of my other email addresses (for example, email@example.com)?
- [FAQ] How can App developers use group accounts to send email?
- [FAQ] Are calendars included in the requirement to use Rutgers Connect for all University business?
- [FAQ] Are publicly viewable calendars possible?
- [FAQ] How do I get an account?