Office 365 is a cloud-based email and calendaring system that will provide better collaboration within and between departments, improved email and calendaring services, excellent spam and virus filtering, a resilient system with 99.95% uptime, and a service that provides many other useful collaboration, education and business tools. For more information, see https://products.office.com/en-ie/academic/office-365-education-plan
What are the benefits of Office 365?
- [FAQ] Why have I been getting so much spam since I whitelisted one of my other email addresses (for example, email@example.com)?
- [FAQ] How can App developers use group accounts to send email?
- [FAQ] Why are the delegates for my room in Connect being asked to accept or decline booking requests when the room is set to accept or decline booking requests automatically?
- [FAQ] How will departmental mailing list services be handled?
- [FAQ] Are publicly viewable calendars possible?