An Adobe perpetual license is ordered under the CLP (Cumulative Licensing Program) Agreement via the Rutgers University Software Portal. Only Acrobat Pro, Photoshop Elements, and Premier Elements are available through a perpetual license if continuous upgrades are not required.
How do I purchase a perpetual license for an Adobe application?
- [FAQ] What products are covered by the Microsoft EES Agreement?
- [FAQ] How do faculty/staff/students purchase an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription for personal use?
- [FAQ] How do we add users to our department’s existing Adobe VIP account?
- [FAQ] How do we renew our current department Adobe VIP agreement?
- [FAQ] What is the role of the department VIP administrator?