- Accounts will be created for all current Rutgers faculty and staff as part of the migration process, as each office has its turn.
- Note: Do not create an Office 365 account on your own. Information from private Office 365 accounts cannot be migrated to Rutgers Connect.
- New employees will be able to create accounts through the Service Activation link on the netid.rutgers.edu website.
How do I get an account?
- [FAQ] Why have I been getting so much spam since I whitelisted one of my other email addresses (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)?
- [FAQ] How can App developers use group accounts to send email?
- [FAQ] Can we use Skype for Business PSTN Conferencing?
- [FAQ] How will departmental mailing list services be handled?
- [FAQ] Are calendars included in the requirement to use Rutgers Connect for all University business?