OIT has two services to handle this issue. One service will handle the above issue for hardware (printers, fax machines, etc.) and the other service will handle software/application needs. Information on this can be found at https://oit-nb.rutgers.edu/white-list-policy . You should also bring this up at the kick off meeting with your department (or contact OIT ahead of time).
How can App developers use group accounts to send email?
- [FAQ] Why have I been getting so much spam since I whitelisted one of my other email addresses (for example, email@example.com)?
- [FAQ] Why are the delegates for my room in Connect being asked to accept or decline booking requests when the room is set to accept or decline booking requests automatically?
- [FAQ] Are calendars included in the requirement to use Rutgers Connect for all University business?
- [FAQ] Are publicly viewable calendars possible?
- [FAQ] How do I get an account?