Yes. Subscriptions under the VIP agreement must be renewed annually on or before the designated renewal date. Adobe provides a 30-day grace period beyond the renewal date for all license renewals. An invoice is sent to the department Adobe VIP Administrator approximately 30 days before the renewal date. It is important that action is taken in a timely manner to allow for processing.
Does Adobe provide a grace period for VIP subscriptions?
- [FAQ] How do we establish an Adobe VIP account if my department does not have one?
- [FAQ] How do I purchase a perpetual license for an Adobe application?
- [FAQ] Can I purchase a perpetual license under the Linked VIP agreement?
- [FAQ] How do we renew our current department Adobe VIP agreement?
- [FAQ] What is the role of the department VIP administrator?