Yes. Subscriptions under the VIP agreement must be renewed annually on or before the designated renewal date. Adobe provides a 30-day grace period beyond the renewal date for all license renewals. An invoice is sent to the department Adobe VIP Administrator approximately 30 days before the renewal date. It is important that action is taken in a timely manner to allow for processing.
Does Adobe provide a grace period for VIP subscriptions?
- [FAQ] What products are covered by the Microsoft EES Agreement?
- [FAQ] How do I know if my department has an Adobe VIP agreement?
- [FAQ] How do I purchase a perpetual license for an Adobe application?
- [FAQ] How do we add users to our department’s existing Adobe VIP account?
- [FAQ] Can I purchase a perpetual license under the Linked VIP agreement?