Yes. By default, all calendars are viewable only by the account holder, but viewing permission can be extended to individual accounts, to selected Rutgers Connect groups, or to all outside viewers. Future documentation will describe this.
Are publicly viewable calendars possible?
- [FAQ] Why have I been getting so much spam since I whitelisted one of my other email addresses (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)?
- [FAQ] How can App developers use group accounts to send email?
- [FAQ] Why are the delegates for my room in Connect being asked to accept or decline booking requests when the room is set to accept or decline booking requests automatically?
- [FAQ] Can files be shared across groups within Rutgers Connect?
- [FAQ] Are calendars included in the requirement to use Rutgers Connect for all University business?