This guide was created with the intended purpose of aiding Rutgers based users to better navigate and use the WorldSpace tool from Deque. If at any time you need help or guidance, you can contact the Web Accessibility Team for Rutgers at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact the Deque Help Desk at email@example.com .
Please note that this tutorial was created before the update to 6.1 update. The screenshots provided may not perfectly match how the system looks now, but the content is still accurate.
Visit the Rutgers WorldSpace to login.
Logins to the backend of the system are limited, and only assigned to users who will utilize the system for scans and project management. If you do not have a login, please contact the Accessibility Liaison within your team. If you are unsure of who this is or if one has been appointed, please contact the Web Accessibility Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official User Guide
At the very top right portion of every web page, the button is a link that directs you to the Deque User Guide. When clicked from any part of the WorldSpace Comply tool, it will send you to the specific portion of the User Guide which relates to the page you were on when clicked.
This guide provided by the Web Accessibility Team is to provide new-users a jump start with getting acclimated to the tool. Advanced explanations or questions can be provided within the User Guide.
Learn more Deque through the following sections.
- Understanding WorldSpace Comply's top-down navigation method.
- Project Dashboard
- See the Scan Results in the project Dashboard and getting to know the data presented.
- Project Issues
- Learn how to find and understand the issues related to your project.
- Running Scans
- Learn the methods to running the Initial Scan, or creating your own.
- Exporting Data
- Sharing your data through xls sheets or by hyperlink.
- Making a New Project
- How to make new projects for separate URLs.