OITA is providing general web accessibility info sessions to Rutgers staff. At the end of these sessions, attendees should be able to do the following:
- Understand policies set by Rutgers regarding Web Accessibility.
- Use scanning tools to test for accessibility issues on their websites.
- Know how to do manual testing on sites for accessibility issues.
- Understand common issues and how to fix them.
- Learn how to include accessibility during early site development efforts.
If scheduled sessions conflict with your or your teams schedule, info-sessions can be provided by a scheduled face-to-face meeting or webinar with the IT Accessibility Team. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Please register for one, or multiple sessions using the form below.