- Controls & Tips option creates a quick reference to worksheet controls and mannerisms.
- Guidelines provides points defining the use of the OFC in tracking OIT financial obligations.
- Analyzing the data shares ideas on how to take advantage of the data in the OFC.
- Known issues option documents known issues with the current release, development within previous releases, as well as documents how specific issues associated with the OFC may be addressed.
- Menu Options is this page.
- Field Descriptions is a listing of field definitions for the OFC as well as whether the information continues across years or remains static to a year for any given commitment.
- Accounts in OFC is a sortable list of all accounts that OIT has referenced in recent years and those which can be applied to a commitment in the OFC. If other accounts need be included, contact OIT administration for them to be added.
- FAQ is a list of common questions regarding how to use the OFC for tracking OIT contracted expenditures.
- Contact us option is a means to send the OIT administration responsible for the OFC a note regarding the application.
option terminates the current session in all OIT apps